Hi, we’re the Flippin Fanchers! A couple whose vision is to inspire people to find the value in discarded items.
In July of 2012, we had the opportunity through Carson’s job to have the experience of a lifetime. One that we both will never forget. His employer sent us to Bremen, Germany! There was so much to see that we didn’t have to go anywhere else for the whole ten days! The best part about it though was when we were walking along the riverbank one Saturday morning and stumbled upon a Flea Market at least a mile long!! It was so awesome to see so much stuff.
From then on, we knew that we were hooked!
As soon as we were home, we started searching around our neck of the woods for flea markets and any other types of vintage stores that we could find.
So now we want to pass on our awesome finds to you!
- You love to redecorate your home with flea market items or anything vintage.
- You are frustrated because you find the perfect items at flea markets but you are not sure how to incorporate them into your home.
- You hang out on Pinterest and Instagram hoping to be inspired.
- You need step-by-step tutorials on how to transform item.
We can help motivated DIYers just like you get past the overwhelm and self-doubt by teaching you the necessary skills you need in order to transform the perfect item into beautiful decor for your home.
That’s right, I want to empower you with the tools and tutorials that will give you the best results for your precious time and money.
Now, here’s a little bit about us…Carson and Angie
- We had twins when I was 18 and Carson was 21. We also had another son 10 years later.
- We have a precious grandson and another grandchild on the way.
- We both work outside the home full-time and have for over 20 years each.
- I was never creative and I never felt that I could ever be creative until Carson showed me how!
I started this blog to help spread the love of antique and vintage decor, show repurposed items in unique ways and inspire the reduction of waste by upcycling discarded items.
I hope you get as much enjoyment out of our site as we do!!
Before you go, make sure you grab your free e-book full of inspiration for your next flea market project!
Join the newsletter to receive your free guide and to receive weekly inspiration!
Your guide will be sent to the email you provided!