What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name and email address. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- Flippin Fanchers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will We Share the Personal Information It Collects?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
Orders and Copyrights
Each sign is handcrafted from start to finish so no two signs will be exactly alike. Each piece of wood will vary slightly and non-structural cracks, knots and other imperfections are to be expected. We believe this adds to the character and uniqueness of your wood sign.
Custom and personalized orders are non refundable.
copyrighted content permission
All images and tutorials on this blog are my own and are copyrighted material (unless otherwise noted).
You may share one image from my blog with a link back. Do not share more than two images or any more than two sentences from a blog post (with links) without my permission.
Do not alter or remove watermarks from any images.
Please feel free to pin images to Pinterest, but please make sure to give me credit.
*ATTENTION* Please look over the shipping policies and time frame for any custom order to be shipped before ordering. Each sign is custom built/hand painted when ordered and are completed in the order that I receive them. If you need your order to ship within ONE WEEK you can RUSH your order. The RUSH option is an additional $30. Please send me an email prior to placing your RUSH order to ensure that it can be done! Thank you for your understanding.
DIY Risk and Safety
Any and/or all of my projects may involve various tools, equipment, and materials that pose a health and/or safety risk. I (and my blog, Flippin Fanchers) am not responsible for potential injuries or health consequences from tools, equipment, and materials that you may use as a result of a project inspired in any part by my blog. Please use safety precautions, safety equipment, and a safe workspace when doing any sort of DIY project. I encourage and advise everyone to read and follow manufacturer’s directions for the products, tools, equipment, and materials that you may use.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly through my blog or at angie[at]flippinfanchers[dot]com.
Join the newsletter to receive your free guide and to receive weekly inspiration!
Your guide will be sent to the email you provided!